Lockdown With Femme Luxe

 England is currently going through its third lockdown during the current pandemic and once again I've found myself living in loungewear from Femme Luxe again. I thought I'd share some of my favourite pieces with you. 

The first piece of loungewear is my favourite piece, I can't get enough of these marble print joggers. The fit on them is perfect, they aren't too baggy or too tight. I hate when joggers aren't cuffed so its another thing I like about these joggers. I wear these joggers maybe three times a week at this point, I honestly don't think I'll find a comfier pair, the marble print means they look good with a variety of other colours so throwing a cute outfit together is really easy. 

White & Black Marble Print Cuffed Joggers - Caiden


The second set is a super comfy nude co-ord set. The set is made up of flared trousers and a crop top, both pieces are such a comfy ribbed material and so flattering! I'm tall so the pants are at my ankles but for anyone a little shorter this set would be perfect for literally everything, you could dress it up or down it really is a wardrobe essential. 

Brown Crop Ribbed Two Piece Co-Ord Set- Suzie 

The final piece is another set of joggers, this pair is just a simple grey pair. These bottoms are more fitted than the marble pair but are still super comfy. Like the marble set, the grey colour is really easy too with other colours so you can throw a look together really quick. 
Dark Grey Cuffed Joggers- Lizzie 



Comments