Affordable Underwear & Lingerie Part One- Lounge Underwear

 If you follow my Instagram you'll know I'm a sucker for underwear and lingerie and that this little series has been highly requested. I own a stupid amount of lingerie, some that I've bought and some that I've been gifted. I have lingerie that's cost next to nothing and some that have cost a couple of hundred, so I thought I'd do a little series comparing and reviewing different lingerie brands. 

I'm going to start the series with one of my all-time favourite brands, Lounge Underwear. Lounge Underwear has a massive variety of underwear and lingerie, you can get basic thong and bra sets from around £25 and add bottoms to most sets for just an extra £10. The more lingerie style sets go from £40 to £90 but for the sexier lingerie pieces, you have to be fast as new drops are always in high demand!

I own a couple of sets from Lounge Underwear and I thought I'd start with sharing my favourite set with you which is the Black Luxe Balcony Bra and Thong Set. Something I like about Lounge is the fact most of the sets are available to purchase with a thong or with briefs as well as having a large selection of sizes. The brand itself seems pretty inclusive going up to a G cup and XXL bottoms, so I know a lot of my audience will be able to wear the sets. 

As I've already said, my favourite set is the luxe balcony bra set, the bra is wired but not padded meaning it provides a good amount of support for girls with bigger boobs while still being comfy. The two-tone lace is beautiful which adds a luxury feel to the set. With the way, the bra and bottoms are cut both are super flattering with the bottoms sitting in the perfect place to compliment your curves. The overall quality of the set is incredible for a set that's £50, it was the first set I ever ordered from Lounge so I was nervous about the quality but after wearing it multiple times, it still looks brand new and the quality has really lived up to the price. If I was to recommend any set from Lounge is would 100% be this set, its true to size, amazing quality and the perfect set to wear every day or more intimate wear. 

 The second set I have from Lounge is a more basic everyday set, the cotton material is soft and comfy making it the perfect set to lounge about in. Like the previous set, although more basic it's still extremely flattering making you feel sexy as soon as you put it on. This set costs £40 which may sound like it's on the pricier side for a basic set but you really are paying for the quality. The bra is my go-to everyday bra at the moment, even though it's not wired it provides enough support to be able to wear it day to day.


The final set I'll share with you is a stunning mesh set when I first ordered the set I didn't actually realise the bra had any for of wire support but I was wrong. The bra has wire support running through the bottom which offers a lot of support for bigger breasted women. This set is definitely a riskier set with it being completely mesh but it's still so comfy. I also think this one is an absolute bargain for only £35 and comes in 6 different colours. 

On a whole, I think Lounge Underwear offers a wide range of affordable underwear suitable for every day and sexier pieces. The intimate range the offer ranges from £75-£90 and for the designs and the quality I think the pieces are fairly priced. taking into account all the pieces they off from standard underwear to intimates I think they offerer affordable pieces along with some that would fall under a higher budget. If you sign up to Lounges newsletter you can get 10% off your first order as well as free delivery on orders over £40 which again helps it to be more affordable. 





Comments