Lelo SILA Review

 

Hello ladies and tinder boys, it's been a while since the last toy review I'll pretend it's because I've been super busy but I've just been stuck in the house, just me myself and all the toys I get sent or spend a fortune on. If you've been here before you'll know that even if I'm sent a toy or paid to review it I'll still let you know if it's shit, today's toy was very kindly gifted so let's find out if it's shit or not. 

 I'm going to tell you a little bit about the SILA which is my favourite type of toy, a lovely little sonic clitoral massager. Lelo makes the very bold statement that the SILA "Offers a new way to experience foreplay, teasing you to reach your climax slowly". The way it's supposed to do this is with sonic waves and large mouth design. The sonic waves are supposed to create the intense feeling of clitoral stimulation without even having to make direct contact. Along with the sonic waves, the SILA has been designed with a wide mouth which is supposed to engage the entire erogenous area and enhance orgasm and intensify the sensation. The massager is also designed to spread vibrations across the whole clitoris equally and not just intense vibrations in its center which are supposed to a more sensual, slow build-up and a more intense orgasm. 

So let's get to the actual review, the SILA is definitely a more expensive toy so it's not exactly small budget-friendly at £159, but top tip if you sign up for their newsletter you'll get 15% off your first order. If you're new to sex toys, unfortunately I don't think this is a very beginner-friendly toy or the best toy for couples. My main reason for this is the wider mouth can make it a little difficult to position in the right spot for the best experience, the slightest movement in the wrong direction can throw everything off. The wider mouth does have some positives, it definitely stimulates beyond the external clitoral nub, which is what it's designed to do. The big mouth and flattened rim is supposed to do stimulate more than other toys on the market and it definitely does this. Another reason I'd say this isn't a beginner's toy is that I feel like it lacks a good set of instructions on how to use the toy the best you can.  

Because the toy took a little getting used to before I use it to its full potential, I did put the review off for a little bit, so I can give it a fair review. I still stand by it not being for beginners, but if you're not a beginner and have experience with toys then I would consider splashing out the cash. I'm a very impatient person in everyday life but a little less in sex or playing with toys, so like most people I do enjoy edging every now and then and this is definitely the perfect toy for edging. If you don't know what edging is to put it simply, it's delaying an orgasm, delaying it leads to a more intense powerful orgasm.  I think if you haven't done it before or aren't very patient with solo play it probably will take a little getting used to the Sila but believe when I tell you the outcome at the end is definitely worth the wait. With the slower build-up, it creates this sense of teasing which ends in probably one of the most intense orgasms you'll have with a toy. Like I've previously said, the toy is not exactly beginner-friendly or the most budget-friendly toy, but if you're experienced with toys I would recommend making the investment.  We all know I have a pretty big collection of toys and if I'm honest I'd say it's definitely in the top 2!












Comments