Lockdown But Make It Fashion

We’ve been in lock for months now and I just want an excuse to dress up! I’ve had no excuse to get glam or try pretty dresses on so I gave myself an excuse and of course I had to use FemmeLuxe dresses. 



This dress comes in a mix of colours and this stunning royal blue is definitely my favourite. The cowl neck is super flattering and paired with the ruched detailing its the perfect dress 

I love the ‘Sofie’ dress. I’m obsessed with the nude camel colour and if you’ve followed me for a while you’ll know I’m obsessed with ruched detailing. 


I have this dress without the sleeve so when I saw it with the sleeve I knew I needed it. This dress has slinky ruched detailing and it’s probably one of the most flattering dresses I’ve ever worn. 


Finally we have another stunning dress with more ruched detailing obviously! I love the thin strap detail and the straight cut neckline. The ruched detailing is also on the back so it adds some extra volume to your behind! 

Comments