Femme Luxe Lock Down Favourites

So since we’ve been in lockdown I’ve had so many deliveries and I thought I’d start sharing my favourites with you. Today’s post will be some of my favourite pieces I’ve ordered from Femme Luxe, you can also find my favourites on my Instagram

The first piece is a white shirt dress that has a corset/ pleated style waist. I love that this can be dressed up or down super easy and how flattering it is on my curves. Another thing I love about it is the long sleeves, I like to cover the top of my arms so it’s defiantly a plus. I could definitely  see myself wearing this with heels or causal with trainers


 The next dress is probably my favourite out of the three, if you’ve followed me for a while you’ll know I have a very similar dress to this from Femme Luxe that’s a go to for me. I didn’t think I could love it more but now it’s a PU material which just makes it 10x better for a night out. This will defiantly be the look I go for on my first night out after lockdown.


 The next one is kind of out of my comfort zone because I just never wear red or a square cut chest but i just love this dress. The rouched detailing is really flattering and again I’m a massive fan of the long sleeve on midi dresses. I can’t wait to wear this dress out for cocktails with the girls, with a tan and some strappy  heels this dress is a killer!


!

Comments