Femme Luxe Date Night Looks

I thought I’d share some pieces I was recently sent from FemmeLuxe that would be perfect for a date night look. I was sent three stunning dresses that would work for a date night, an event or even just a night out with the girls.

The first dress is a stunning one shoulder bodycon dress. This dress literally fit me like a glove, was super comfy and super flattering. I loved the tie detailing on the waist. I’d match this dress with some little stiletto heels and a mini bag, the best thing about black dresses is you can always add colour with your accessories! A white bag and white shoes or even red bag and black should would look amazing with this dress. FemmeLuxe do the best bodycon dresses and have a wide variety of styles so you’ll definitely find a dress perfect for you.
Dylan

My favourite dress of the three is the ‘Malia’ dress, I love the small off the shoulder detailing and the rouched detailing allows the dress to highlight the curves on your body in the most flattering way. Again I got the dress in black as it allows you to wear the dress in so many different styles with the colours of your accessories. It really is the mist perfect midi dress. 



Malia’ 


The final dress is a strapless mini dress with rouched detailing. I love the frills at the bottom off the dress, they make your legs look incredible and along with the rouched detail is so flattering. I usually stay away from strapless dresses as I have larger boobs but the material was stretchy but supportive and didn’t feel like it would keep rolling down like other dresses. 

Mak’ 

Comments