We Visited Crafty Vintage: A Great Day Out In Lancashire


On Sunday I went to visit Crafty Vintage while they were visiting Brockholes nature reserve, I want to start this post off just saying how much of a good time me and my boyfriend had and how lovely every one was. I love going to markets especially vintage ones but I still didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.
When we got there we were welcomed by a lovely lady called Laura who went out of her way to walk me and. matt around and explain a little about Crafty Vintage. Due to the location the stalls were split up in different buildings close together with places to eat and drink located in the middle of the buildings. The first building was packed with all sorts of stands one of them belonging to a company called Nurtued.me, they offer a lovely range of wooden childrens toys and zero waste products. I was extremely impressed with the range of zero waste products they had to offer my favourite being the reusable smoothie straws, I'm yet to find another company that offers larger metal straws that are ideal for smoothies. Along with the reusable straws they had a range of reusable cutlery made out of bamboo that are perfect for both adults and children.


I loved that all the products were very neutral toned but many still offered a pop of colour. Personally if I was to purchase a new flask or water bottle I'd always be drawn to products that are more neutral so their products were definitely to my taste. The zero waste product are great for your day to day but they had some fab products that you wouldn't think about straight away when you think about zero waste product like a small wine glass like flask which is perfect for keeping your wine cold or even every day drinks not just wine and cocktails. They offer other products like coconut paper food wraps with cute designs on, along with a variety of day to day products and drinks products they offer a wide range of hygiene products which are all so much better for the environment than the products you'd grab from the supermarket. I love this brand so much I'm hoping to write a full blog post in more detail about some of their products so keep your eyes open for it.
Website: https://nurtured.me/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nurtured.me/

Another stall that was there was a lovely little stall which sold products that were made from driftwood they had collected on the sea front in Blackpool. They take all the wood home to clean and sterilise them so they are ready to turn into one of unique pieces from light boxes, candles and mirrors, I loved all the pieces. 

If you've viewed my Instagram stories recently you'll already know about this father daughter team who create amazing art work together. They have a huge range of pieces available from quotes to amazing drawings and paintings of just about everything. I fell in love with two pieces, one which was inspired by fashion weeks all over the world and the second was a piece inspired by Harry Potter, it was a lovely painting of Hogwarts with a quote taken from the books.
Another stall that I loved was one run by an artist who worked with alcohol paints. All her pieces were amazing, they were all bright and vibrant all amazing statement pieces. I did get to take home a piece which I put up as soon as I got home and I've already had so many compliments on the piece. The way the artist creates each piece is really interesting, she starts with the alcohol paint making the bright patterns then works into them with different designs. Doing it this way means no two pieces are alike. 
Instagram: 

Another stall I loves was one that was full of amazing candles, they weren't just your typical candles a lot of the candles were put into vintage objects so each one truly is unique. Along with the unique candles they do sell candles in cute pots along with soy wax melts and reed diffusers. I love candles and wax melts so of course I bought one of each wax melts, I couldn't say no when it was 5 wax melts for £2.50! I use them on an electric wax melter which doesn't get as hot as a melter if you used tea lights but after just five minutes they entire house smells of the melts. So if you love candles and wax melts Escape Candles are the best.
 
Another favourite stall of mine was a lovely little stall ran by Wilderness Flower which is a lovely rustic/wild style florist. I fell in love with the items they had on their stall and I will definitely be ordering some pieces from them soon. I was so upset that I'd already purchased a reef this year because the ones they made were beautiful. If you've followed by blog for a while you'll know I have a slight obsession with succulents and when I say they had the cutest little succulents in pots they made themselves I'm not lying, I had to walk away so I didn't buy them all. If you're in the Preston/ Lancashire area Id highly recommend Wilderness Flower whenever you need some amazing rustic flowers!
I'm a massive fan of gin so when I saw there was a gin stall with tasters I couldn't be happier. I'm really not a fan og gin with tonic I tend to have it with lemonade or fresh orange but I really enjoyed the gin mixed with tonic. I've always found that when I mix gin with tonic it tends to have a bad aftertaste but the gin has such a lovely taste I can't taste the tonic and I think they actually go super well together and I'd happily drink it together more. Along with the taste of the gin I loved the look of the bottles, I thought it was obvious that they'd spent a lot of time on the branding of the gin and they way it looks. The labels on the bottle are really pretty and they definitely catch your eye, they would be a great bottle to add to a home bar.

These are just a handful of amazing stalls that were at Crafty Vintage but there are many more. I'd recommend taking a visit to see them, one of the great things about Crafty Vintage is that they travel around Lancashire which makes it super easy to visit when they are near you. It's a great day out with friends or as a family seeing all the amazing pieces available and getting to try all the food and drink they have to offer. I've included some more pictures below of some other stalls but you really need to take a visit to see how amazing it really is. 

Crafty Vintage Instagram: www.Instagram.com/craftyvintage
Website: www.craftyvintage.com



More amazing soy candle available in a variety of sizes with lovely rustic style packaging 






I didn't want to write much about Bear Essentials as I have a blog post on them planned as I loved their pieces too much to not post a seperate one, but I couldn't leave them out!

This link is for the artist who created to the two postcards, her drawings are done with pen and they look even better in person. The detailing in each piece is incredible and the post cards look stunning in some frames. 




My Links:
Instagram@styled_by_rosiep

Collaboration enquiries: styledbyrosiep@gmail.com  





Comments