Is Buying Designer On Instagram A Good Idea?

Instagram is full of shops that sell a variety of stuff, most of them sell their own clothing, shoes and accessories but you also get some that sell designer items, most of them claim that the items are real so I decided to test it out and see if the items where real when I receive them. I decided that I wanted to go with a smaller Instagram page instead of one that's big that sell to celebrities. I wanted to do this so I could buy from a company that hasn't paid people to promote them so I wouldn't already see bias post's saying the clothing is real. Of course a celeb would post that the company are selling real items if they are being paid thousands.
So after searching for a brand to try out I decided to go with DCJ Streetwear. They've only just started out so are relatively new, they sell high end footwear and clothing. I wanted to try some footwear, my favourite shoe's on the page were the Yeezy 500's, currently I'm loving the style of chunky trainers so these obviously caught my eye straight away. The communication with the brand was really easy and compared to other companies that are Instagram based the ordering process was quick and straightforward.
Throughout the entire thing I never felt uneasy about ordering with them which I have felt before ordering with certain Instagram brands. Unlike some other companies that sell on Instagram they use PayPal for payment but while I looked round I found many only allow bank transfer so I felt more secure purchasing knowing my money was going through PayPal. For a new company feeling so secure ordering was surprising to me, it was obvious throughout it all that the company had really been though out before launching and that they cared about their customers not just money. I asked a tone of question before purchasing and they answered them all really quick which really helped me decide what to order. 

Trainers aren't the only item they sell they sell a range of designer clothes such as Off White tops and Balenciaga clothing. Unlike most of the brands I saw on instagram they don't charge stupid prices for their products this did make me question if the items were real or not which is something you can't guarantee when ordering from an Instagram based company for the first time. The company sent me so many pictures to reassure me that they were actually real and when they arrived I knew straight away they were the real deal. I compared them to my friends real pair and it was obvious they were authentic. I didn't want to order through my blogs instagram as it has a larger audience so I did it all through my own instagram just so they didn't try and act different because I was a blogger. Since ordering for the first time I've ordered again since and so have my friends. I understand it's down to personal preference but I'd highly recommend this company to you guys if you want to get some designer goods a little cheaper. The companies Instagram is @dcjstreetwear make sure you check it out!!

My Links:
Instagram@styled_by_rosiep

Comments