Nuovo Therapy Review

So if you follow me on instagram you'll know that I was looking at buying a laser watch from a company called Nuovo Therapy. The company brings a range of tested medical devices to be used at home fo treatment. The range of products are pretty simple to use at home and can be used traveling as well which is great if you are someone that's constantly on the move.

The Laspot Laser Watch helps a number of medical problems such as insomnia and migraine, which is what interested me. I suffer from migraines on a regular basis and it can affect my day to day life. There's time where I can't open my eyes because my migraines are so bad so right now I'll actually try anything.

So after a little research I thought I'd order one and give it a go. With the watch you only actually need to use it for 30 minutes which is basically nothing really. The watch allows you to receive an alternative treatment without side effects, medication or pain.
So I've been using my watch for just over a week now and I'm pretty impressed. I actually surprised that I can actually feel a difference. The past week has been exam week so I've been pretty stressed which always leads to migraines and sleeping issues for me but I haven't had a single migraine all week and I've slept really well considering I've been so stressed. It't not a small sum of money to part ways with but I'd honestly recommend it to anyone and everyone! I think it's a great alternative to try instead of medications and it's super healthy. Putting medication in your body isn't exactly great so if you can find alternatives to it then I think you should. I'd never tell anyone to buy something like this without doing your own research though! You need to research the product to find out if it is for you and if it fits your personal needs, remember everyone's different. What works for one may not work for another but there's no harm in trying!

I'll leave the link here to the official website so you can take a look and get some more information!
https://nuovotherapy.cz/en/


Comments