Favourite Coachella looks 2018

If you didn't already know Coachella has just been, if you didn't where have you been hiding? One of the main focuses of Coachella is the fashion, usually its full of amazing styles that you'd only ever see at Coachella. For me this year the majority of the fashion seen at Coachella was a bit boring and wasn't all that, although some of the looks were amazing so I thought I'd share my favourite looks with you all. 
The first look I wanted to share is an outfit wore by Stephanie Leigh also know as @stephthebrand, my favourite go to look is a little lace bodysuit so I was obviously going to love this look. It's a really simple look and the choice of accessories yet simple finish the look off really well. 

The next look is one of my favourite looks from coachella this year, I literally love the entire look! If you don't know who @Kristenmcatee is I'm seriously disappointed, she's one of my favourite youtubers at the minute and her sense of style is simple yet has an edge to it. This particular look is one of my favourite looks from her with the statement bottoms being quirky but fun, they really are something you'd only get away with wearing at Coachella. I don't think I personally would have thought to pair this look with Dr Martins but they fit really well with the look and adds another statement piece to the look.   

Now the next look has been a little controversial and has had a lot of people talking I love it. If you're confident to pull of a look this extra then you should definitely go ahead and do it! It really puts a twist on the typical Coachella styles but I think it's a great twist on some already amazing looks. Along with the amazing outfit @jamescharles also pulled of a spectacular makeup look, but can we really expect anything less from him? 

 James clearly put a shit ton of time into his looks and it clearly showed. The next look is another from James and it's hand down my favourite look from the entire festival even if I get hot just looking at picture of him wearing all black. I can't decide when I love more, the outfit or the makeup, both have me dying. Have you ever seen eyeshadow look so perfect because I don't think I have nor will I again. I'm still blown away at how amazing the eyeshadows are blended and how well it flows from one eye to the other, usually I'm not a fan of two different eye looks even if they do fit together like this but I'm so obsessed I can't get enough. I'm the worst at makeup and this look really makes me wish I was somewhat skilled. The louis Vuitton bandana/ handkerchief is so extra on anyone else it would be too much but of course it look 10/10 on James Charles, is there anything he cant pull off? The playsuit romper was a custom look made specifically for James Charles and I'm kinda jealous that I can't just buy it myself because I need it asap! All in all I'm obsessed with all the looks James wore to Coachella but this is hands down my favourite and I'm already excited to see what he'll wear next year!!
A less dramatic look is this two piece look worn by @dancingwithflyingcolours, I love the print on the two piece and the kimono. Its the kind of outfit that you first comes to mind when you think of Coachella fashion and she's really nailed this look.  

The next look is this all red number wore by @bellathorne, I love Bella Thorne's style I don't think the majority of us could pull off her quirky style but she nails it every time. I know she gets a lot of stick in the media for some of her outfits many getting slated for being too revealing but I love her style and how different it is. I'm someone who loves statement pieces, outfits that get people talking and not so subtle looks so I relate to Bella's style, mine may not be as extra but if I had the confidence to pull off some of the looks she wears I'd definitely do it. 

The next looks are both by @Tanamongeau both the looks are stunning and she looks fucking unreal. I'm loving the purple and orange together, they aren't really two colours you see together a lot but I think they really work well together in the first look. Her makeup for both looks is perfect but the second is perfect, I'm obsessing with her lashes! The body art definitely makes the outfit a little more eye catching and I'm here for it!


What were your favourite Coachella looks? Out of the looks I've seen these are definitely my favourites. This year has had some of my all time favourite Coachella looks but also some of the worst. Maybe I'll do a post on the outfits I wasn't a fan of, let me know if it's something you'd be up for reading! 

Instagram: @styled_by_rosiep

Comments