Palmer's Review

Recently I tried a new shampoo and conditioner and my hair didn't agree with my hair at all. My hair became extremely dry and started to snap. At the moment I'm working on a lot of university work and working long hours at work so I'm stressed a lot and running on little sleep which always makes my hair fall out a little, this always happens when it needs cutting as well which at the moment it needs cutting asap! I decided I'd try a deep conditioning home hair treatment. I decided I'd try out Palmer's deep conditioning protein pack. I'm always a little sceptical trying new products on my hair because I love my hair and I spend a lot of time looking after it, which was why I was a little upset when the shampoo and conditioner had a bad effect on my hair.


So with the mask it advises you to wash your hair with Palmer's coconut shampoo before hand which I didn't, I didnt read the packet when I bought it otherwise I would have bought the shampoo to try and get the best result. I went back to using my old shampoo and washed my hair with it before trying the mask. They also suggest leaving the mask on between 10-20 minutes. I kept the mask on for 20 minutes before washing it off, when applying the mask I seperated my hair into four sections. I spread the mask with my hands but didn't brush it through with a comb or anything as I try not to brush my hair when its wet as it can cause further damage to your hair. The mask did take a while to wash out of my hair properly but once it was completely out and I'd dried my hair with a hairdryer on a low heat my hair felt ten times better. The ends didn't feel dry at all and it looked visibly healthier, I was surprised at how well it actually worked. My hair feels light and healthy, it looks likes my hairs just been freshly cut and I haven't got any visible split end.

Obviously everyone's hair is different and what works on my hair isn't going to work for everyone but for me this conditioning treatment was fantastic. For only £2.09 from superdrug I'll definitely be purchasing this product again! What products do you guys use for your hair? let me know your suggestions, I'd love to try some other products.

To purchase the conditioning treatment click Here or pop into superdrug or boots!

Instagram: @styled_by_rosiep

Comments