Realistic resolutions any lazy bitch can stick to

In my entire 20 years on this planet I have never once stuck to a New Years resolution. I've made the usual I'll get in shape and eat healthy resolution more time than I can remember and I don't think I've even lasted longer than a day never mind a year. So I've decided instead of setting myself goal that I will never stick to I'll attempt to set some that are realistic. So I thought I'd share some of these goals with you and some that I'm not doing but others may want to do.

1) Throw away any underwear that has a hole in. The amount of lace underwear I own that have some how gained several little rips in the lace is unbelievable. It's also an excellent excuse to go shopping and but a tone of new underwear

2) Don't buy shoes I know I will never wear or that I can't even walk in. This is my number one bad habit anytime I see a nice pair of heels whether I can walk in them or not if I like them I'll buy them so I end up with tones of shoes I can't walk in and that I don't actually have space for

3) Make a change with my look, whether it's changing up my hair or adding a new statement piece to my wardrobe

4) Clean up your makeup! Get rid of any makeup that's been sitting in your makeup bag all year and hasn't been used, any makeup that's way past it's expiry date or makeup that doesn't suit me

5) Don't go to bed wearing makeup! Personally I don't wear makeup on a regular basis it's usually for a night out or special occasion so when I do wear it I've usually had a drink by the end of the night and all I want to do is get in bed and sleep so I constantly fall asleep with the makeup on.

6) Drink more water

7) Get more sleep

8) Start monitoring how much you spend and what you spend it on and see if there's ways you can save money

9) Find out your actual bra size! Go and get fitted, a good fitting bra will change your life

10) Make the most of your time and make sure you make time for yourself

Comments