Pretty Little Things

So I just wanted to share how cute my outfit is from Pretty Little Things and to show you how i styled the look. The outfit consisted of A little red crop top and high waisted flared trousers.
The top I felt was a bit too revealing for me as I have large boobs so I added a black lace bralette which was a couple of pounds from Primark under the top so you could actually see the lace detailing under the top. I got so many complements on the top just for the lace detailing and it was my favourite part of the look!

 

I also styled the look with some rose gold hoop earrings and a rose gold necklace that consisted of three elements. There are three sections of the necklace, the shorter section was just a simple chain, the second and third section are the same with a little pendent on although they are two different lengths. 






Comments