Christmas Gift Ideas Under £40


With christmas just around the corner a lot of us are on a budget so I thought I'd share a couple of gift ideas ranging all under £30 that would make amazing gifts.

The first idea is a bag from my all time favourite brand Maniere De Voir. Its impossible not to love their products and the same goes for this backpack. The bag itself looks expensive but is only £39.99 which is a great price for a good quality bag that also looks amazing.

the next idea is a nice pair of pj's, you can never go wrong with a nice set. For me at the moment I'm loving these silk pyjama sets from MissGuided . The full set is only £28 which personally I think is a bargain because they are probably the comfiest pyjamas I've ever owned they are so soft on the skin and comfy to sleep in.
The second present idea is the cutest little bedding set and its super cheap with a king size only costing £14.99! I actually saw these when I popped into an Aldi to grab a drink for the walk home from work. Aldi is full of amazing bargains like this. The fabric is so soft and would be amazing for the cold winter nights. If you were to gift this to a friend or family member they would never guess it was less than £15! 




The third gift idea is another bargain from Aldi for only £3.99. I have both the diffusers and candles from this range. No 3 is 100% my favourite and smells identical to brands that cost over £30 just for a small candle. I would recommend this range to anyone its such amazing value and the candles burn for weeks! Both the candles and diffusers smell strong so you really notice the difference when you walk into a room with one in. I have several dotted around my house. 
If you or anyone you are buying a present for this year is anything like me then you love plant and you know you can never have too many but you can easily run out of space for them. Thats why I think the next present idea is a great one. Its a set of geometric wall hanging planters. They come in three different sizes, a small wall hanger, medium and a large set which is actually a free standing set for a desk. These are no only perfect for friends who love plants but they can also be used for a million other things. Instead of using them to keep plants in you can hang them next to your makeup desk and use them to hold makeup brushes which adds more space for makeup.  These start from $24 for two which is a bargain. 





If your friend loves makeup then the next gift idea is perfect because can you ever go wrong with a morphe palette? 35 amazing shades for only £23, this is one of those gifts you buy and end up keeping for yourself which has happened to me several times. I buy other people gifts then want them for myself and end up getting them something different. 
Another gift idea which I think is the best one is something you don't really give to someone but you help something else with it and that's adopting an animal. You can adopt an animal for just £3 a month. Yes I know after the year is up it work out a little more than £30 but I think it's such a great gift idea I couldn't leave it out.

One more gift idea would be a giant teddy because who wouldnt love a giant 53" teddy for christmas? and can you really go wrong spending £39.99 on it because I couldn't think of anything better to spend my money on. 



Other ideas would be simple things such as getting something personalised like a mug or a personalised calendar or even something like a phone case. For a gift like this you wouldn't even have to leave the house you can do it all online from the comfort of your home. If you don't want to do a gift like a personalised calendar you could always name a star after someone special or even buy them a lord or lady title. 





Comments