Ann Summers Haul and Body Positivity

So over the years I've struggled with loving my body until recently. Recently I've began to love myself more and have more confidence in myself and how I love. I found that buying myself some nice underwear would always make me feel 10 times better because who doesn't love a nice new set?


Now can we all just take a second to love this bodysuit as much as I do because I love it. Finding a bodysuit that complements my hips is always a struggle but the lace detailing and the almost belt like detail on the waist really flatters my curves. You could wear this bodysuit in the bedroom or for a night out. 


the next couple of pieces I got include the most amazing little garter belt that includes some red floral detailing. For me if I'm going to purchase a garter belt I always get a size bigger just to make sure the fit looks nice on my hips and it doesn't make them look all lumpy and bumpy. Instead of buying the rest of the set with the same detailing I bough plain black lace instead so the belt is a statement piece. 

Finally is this three piece set which includes a corset style garter belt and a bralette that is wired for support. With the larger garter belts which are more like mini corsets I get them in my normal size or a size smaller so they hold me in a little which is always nice when you want an extra kick to feel confident.   

Check out my instagram for more updates! @styled_by_rosiep

Comments