In The Style Haul

Recently in the style had 50% off student discount so obviously I took full advantage! Below are my two favourite looks but I will be doing a complete look book soon!

The fist outfit is a two piece look with both pieces bough separate. The crop top is knitted and off the shoulder with long sleeves and rouching detailing around the seams. The pants are high waisted and kind of a Stretchy Spanx material with some flare at the bottom. I'm obsessed with this look currently  and can't wait to wear it out!


The next look is the same pants but in black with a lace long sleeve crop top which is perfect for a night out! You could wear it with or without a bra under the crop top depending on how confident you are. For me I would wear either depending on where I am wearing the outfit. 




Comments