Are Designer Goods Worth It?

Everyone will have their own opinion as to whether buying designer is worth it. Personally, I think it depends on the brand some designers have amazing quality good that look amazing but then you still get some brands that either though the items are hundreds or thousands of dollars the quality is still pretty poor but you're paying for the name not the quality in these cases. 

Let’s talk about Off White for a second, their products are amazing quality but they are pricey. For me I'd be willing to pay for the price because the quality is fantastic and the designs of their products are edgy and different. Comparing some of their products to other designer brands who sell their products for three times the price I was extremely disappointed that the products that are more expensive were just shit quality to put it as nicely as possible they were just shit compared to the cheaper designer brand. 

This off white sweatshirt if priced at £380 which for me before I saw it in person I was a little sceptical of paying so much for a sweatshirt but after I saw it in person and felt the quality It's firmly placed at the top of my shopping list! 
Another brand that I love which is designer is Balenciaga, it's pricey but the quality just can't be faulted. They're also another brand that have some nice original pieces who continually start new trends. Take the race runners within a week of them dropping people were going crazy and now you can't go on social media without seeing them or someone trying to dupe them. They don't follow trends they set them which I love. I love seeing orignal designs and getting to wear clothing that you won't see in every store which I feel is hard to do if you don't shop designer.

To be honest if I had to pick between high street or designer nine times out of ten I'll go for high street. I'm so stingy with money and find it difficult to justify paying so much money for something that I’ll probably only wear a couple of times. Although in some circumstances I would be willing to pay the extra money for some designer goods.  Like I said earlier it’s down to everyone’s personal preference some people love designer and some people don’t! let me know what you guys prefer!


My Links:
Instagram: @styled_by_rosiep 
Email: styledbyrosiep@gmail.com

Comments