Top Tips For Online Shopping

Much of my shopping is done online like many people these days. I find myself sitting online looking for things to buy even when I don’t need them. So, I thought I'd share a couple of tricks and tips to help with online shopping. 


  1. The first is probably the best one, simply leave the items in your basket for an hour. If you have an account set up with the company you are shopping with nine times out of ten they will see you've left the items in the bag and email you a discount code to get you to purchase the items. If you intend to purchase the items why not get them a little cheaper. I do this with Boohoo and Miss Pap and it works everytime!
  2. If you’re a student or have friends who are students don't let student discount go to waste!! I have multiple family members who come to me for student discount and I’m happy to get them a code. 10% can save you a lot of money on a big order so take full advantage! 
  3. Tuesday's are the best days to shop online!
  4. Always sign up to brands newsletters that you use regularly as they will send you discount codes on a regular basis
  5. A lot of online brands like Boohoo and Missguided have eBay accounts where you'll find sales not on the website and nine times out of ten they have free postage which is usually next day. 
  6. Check other brands for the same item. You can find the exact same item from another store for half the price at another store. Reverse image searching is the best for this. 
  7. Don't online shop on payday or a couple of days after payday, it’s the time people usually splash the cash.
  8. Don’t shop when you’re feeling down!! You will 100% buy stuff you don’t need just to make yourself feel better.
  9. Finally, check on different bloggers Instagram accounts as they may have some discount codes. Whether its a Boux Avenue discount code or a Fashion Bible discount code you'll find them on Instagram for sure!

Check out my social media for more;
Instagram: @styled_by_rosiep
Youtube: Rosie Pickering

Comments