Maniere De Voir

If any of you follow my Instagram you'll know how much I love the brand Maniere De Voir and would have seen some of the clothes I recently got. I thought I'd share them with you on here so you can all see how amazing the clothing is.

The first piece is this little lace up suede black dress. This is my favourite piece, the dress itself is stunning but its also really flattering and light. A lot of suede dresses can feel heavy compared to a lot of other materials but this dress is actually super light and feels lovely to wear. Another thing I love about this dress is how stretchy the material is. I was a little nervous ordering this dress that the lace detailing on the sides and the front would gape open too much but I didn't have a single problem with it or the sizing.


The second piece is another little black dress. The dress was styled and modeled differently on the website. I had the back as a crossover back instead of a complete open back with the cross over detailing on the front. I love the dress either way, being able to style the dress different ways to me is a great thing because you can wear the dress a number of times yet no one will even know it's the same dress! 


The next two pieces make up a two piece lounge/ gym outfit. I've been out in this for a run and been to the shop before hand and in that time was asked a handful of times where the outfit was from. Both the top and pants have red stitching which contrasts the black fabric. The actual placing of the extra stitching for detail is actually very slimming which I love. I also like the lace detailing on the two pieces. Once again the two pieces are very stretchy so fit perfect to your body. The stretch to the material also means that once again the lace doesn't gape at all.  



The final piece is this triangle bralette. Having larger boobs I find it very difficult to find bralettes that actual support my boobs and fit well enough but I can't fault this item at all. The design is simple but stylish and the sizing is really good. The price of the bralette for the quality is amazing I'd happily pay more for another. 


For more pictures of the clothing and other brands check out my blogs instagram @styled_by_rosiep and my youtube channel Rosie Pickering 




Comments