Biird.Co Obii Sex Toy Review

 

I was recently sent a fun little toy from Biird.co, so of course, I had to share it all with you. When they reached out I was actually considering ordering one myself after hearing about it on Instagram, so don't worry this isn't going to be a biased review because they sent it, I was ready to drop my own money on it and I can confirm I'd be happy to spend my money on it still. 

Before we get into the review, let me tell you a little bit about the toy and what it does. The Obii is a clitoral massager that has both suction and vibration modes so you can switch between the different modes for a mix of pleasure. It's made with body-safe silicone making it really smooth to the touch, the toy is also squishy making it comfortable against your body. With the mix of settings and the design of the Obii you can experience intense sensations on your entire clitoris. If you're familiar with sex toys you'll know that most toys are designed to stimulate the external nerve endings, the Obii is a little different. The Obii suction pad has been designed to generate pressure waves that stimulate deeper which means you'll be ready to reach climax faster. 

If you aren't familiar with sex toys, don't worry the Obii has 3 different vibration modes meaning you can start off slow and get yourself comfortable with the toy. The curved and ribbed design of the Obii means that you can start off with suction or use the ribbed edges with some vibration. Another little addition to the Obii is the wireless charging, that also doubles as a light. I keep my Obii on the side of my bed instead of in my draw, its a really cute toy that looking at it you wouldn't think it was a sex toy at all. 

Now on to the good stuff, is it really worth dropping £100 on a little toy? yes, like yes time 100, when I say this is the best sex toy I've ever had just know this isn't even a slight exaggeration. If you've followed me for a while you'll know I'm a big sex toy fan so I've had my fair share of toys over the years and I've never had a toy or even a guy make me climax as fast as this little toy. Will, I ever need a man in my life again? No probably not now. 



Don't let the size of the Obii fool you, it may be small in size but it really packs a punch. I assumed that the size meant it wouldn't be as powerful as it actually is. I usually like my toys to have some power behind them so it was a very pleasant surprise that despite its size it's got the perfect amount of power to it. Like I said earlier I have a lot of toys so for it to be coming out on top in all areas is impressive. 

Something I usually hate about sex toys is how loud they are, I live alone so I'm pretty lucky that the sound of a toy isn't too important but it's no annoying when you're trying to have a fun time and there's a constant buzzing sound. The Obii is so quiet, it hardly makes a sound. Another thing I find annoying about a lot of sex toys is how bulky they are if I'm going somewhere and want to take a toy with me most of them are bulky. The charger/case for the Obii is bulky but if you wanted to travel with it, if you took it fully charged and without the charger, it's pretty discreet to travel with. 

So all in all, if you're someone new to sex toys or an experienced user this toy ticks all the boxes and is perfect for solo or couple use. The Obii is £101 but if you're reading this within a couple of days of me posting it's currently online for £82 but if not don't worry if you sign up to their news letter you can get a discount off your first order! 

Where to buy: https://www.biird.co/

Comments