Blogger of the Month

If the name Gabriella Lascano doesn't sound familiar to you I'd be amazed, have you been living under a rock? Because over the past month this girl has been blowing up the Internet. I've seen her on every social media platform being posted about constantly. Some post's were negative towards her amazing curvy body while the majority were all positive. I chose Gabriella as my favourite blogger this month as she's so inspiring, she turns all the negative comments from body shimmers into something positive while bringing more attention on the major issue of body shamers. She's also doing this while dealing with a number of other things which I think is phenomenal, I believe we all need someone as positive and strong in our lives.
This is the picture posted on Fashion Nova's Instagram that literally broke the Internet! Kim K who?!


Not only does Gabriella spread a constant message of body positivity and just love for yourself and others in general but she looks absolutely amazing doing it. Her makeup is flawless, her sense of style is original but still in trend and her hair is always on point. Her Instagram and blog is full of amazing picture that give me major clothes and makeup envy! Her blog gives you both amazing images and interesting posts to read. If you love fashion she's definitely the blogger for you. She also has a Youtube channel full of plus size haul videos, food videos and more. This girl basically has something for everyone.




















I could spend all day talking about reasons why I'm such a huge fan of Gabriella and her blog but I'll just let you fall in love with her confidence and the positive vibe she gives off constantly yourself. Make sure you check her out because you won't regret it.

Major makeup envy right now

Her Links
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gabriellalascano/  @gabriellalascano
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GabriellaGlamour215/videos
Blog:http://gabriellalascano.blogspot.co.uk/


My Links
Instagram: www.Instagram.com/styled_by_rosiep @styled_by_rosiep
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChUmJKsQnfj_DvtLg3_lPAw
Blog: www.styledbyrosiep.blogspot.co.uk

Comments