Blogger of The Month

Since I started blogging my platform has grown quick, a lot quicker and bigger than I ever expected it to but I’ve learnt the importance of the platform I’m lucky enough to have that's why I’ve decided to start using it to help bloggers that I believe deserve the attention. I'm planning on sharing my favourite blogger of the month with everyone in hopes that you will all love them as much as I do. 

So, let's get started!! For my first blogger of the month I couldn't start off using anyone other than my all-time favourite blogger Lauren Crowe. Not only is her blog absolutely stunning to view but it's also a really pleasant read and don't even get me started on how amazing her Instagram feed is. Without fail I check her Instagram daily and it's constantly amazing. The aesthetic to the page highlights just how beautiful her blog is but it also shows you how much time and effort she puts into her blogging. To have your blog and Instagram both match and blend together is a difficult task, one that she makes look easy. 

Not only does Lauren put so much time and effort into her blogging but she's one of the nicest people you could talk to and you can’t help but wish her the best. It's refreshing to find a blogger that has such a lovely personality and takes the time out to talk to other bloggers and her readers. I know of multiple who wouldn’t give you the time of day if you couldn't help them out. It's also nice to see someone doing so well and getting handed some great opportunities without having to buy followers because let’s be honest we all know several that do that. I'm someone who doesn't believe in faking it, if it’s meant to be it will be and you will succeed but if it’s not your time then it’s not. There's so many bloggers with 90K followers but only get 100 likes on their picture but get passed the most amazing opportunities because of the fake platform they have bought. It's so clear when you go on Lauren's Instagram that she isn't one of these bloggers that fake it. She has a natural talent in blogging and being somewhat of a social influencer which everyone can see which is why her followers go up daily and she gains more and more viewers.  


Below I will leave you with some snippets of what her Instagram and blog looks like and you can see how the aesthetic flows between the two. It's also clear just in these snippets how much effort goes into every single post, every single picture. I hope you all love her blog as much as I do because let’s be serious here it’s pretty much perfect I wouldn't change a thing. I can't wait to see her blog grow and I hope all those who read my blog can help her to grow. 

 


Laurens Links:
Instagram: @Laurencrowe88https://www.instagram.com/Laurencrowe88/
Blog: https://www.laurencrowe.co.uk/

Comments