I Tried AirBnB For The First Time...

I tried Air BnB for the first time, I expected to be disappointed but overall I was impressed. The app itself could use some work to it as it makes searching for somewhere a little bit awkward at times. First of all you put in the dates you want to stay in to the app when searching. This is were I had several problems, I fell in love with several apartments but when I went to book the properties they were booked for the dates I wanted. This after clicking on four properties began to get annoying. All I wanted was for the properties the search gave me to be available when I wanted to book the property.

After half an hour of searching I come across a little apartment right next to the docks in Liverpool and right next to Liverpool One. The location was not only perfect for my night out but was great for some shopping the morning after to cure my hangover.

The apartment was only £90 then a £15 fee from AirBnB which for the location and the property itself was amazing. The property was modern and large, including two double bedrooms and two bathrooms, a kitchen, livingroom and a balcony with such a beautiful view.


 
The property also included wifi which was great as although it was modern and everything was very stylish and technical there was no Television. This meant we had to use our phones and laptop to have music/ videos playing while we got ready. Including a television would make the property that little bit better, although it is already spectacular. 

my favourite part of the entire experience was getting to sit on the balcony and enjoy the amazing view. We were lucky enough to spend our time there when the weather was beautiful which made the experience even better.  

 
Both bedrooms were very spacious. Although I would rethink the green bed sheets. The beds themselves were extremely comfortable and each room included a stunning view. 
All in all the experience was very positive and I'd highly recommend trying a site such as AirBnB instead of a hotel. Once you get past some of the technical problems on the app the experience is a rather pleasant one. It saved me around £100 all together booking the apartment instead of booking a hotel. Booking the apartment meant I didnt have to deal with hearing people all through the night once I got in and I could get a central location at an affordable price.  

I will include a link to the property I stayed in myself and I hope if any of you stay in it, you enjoy it as much as I did. https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/17984912 

Use this link if your using AirBnB for the first time to get a discount www.airbnb.co.uk/c/rosiep367 

Comments