Designer Dupes

Recently I've been looking for some new summer pieces for my wardrobe and I've found a lot of pieces identical or almost identical to designer pieces on the highstreet or other online brands at a fraction of the price. I'm going to be showing you my favourite pieces.

My first fashion favourite is 'The Bianca Top' from Realisation Par for $140.00. The top has amazing detailing with a deep V and slightly flared sleeves. The top also has tie detailing at the front. The top would look great with some denim jeans for a festival or just with your day to day. I found a top similar from TopShop which is only £29.00
 

The second designer piece is also from Realisation Par and is the 'The Alexandra- Red Star Dress' for $190.00. Both of these dresses are very similar and are perfect for a summer garden party or for an evening on holiday. They would both look perfect with some brown sandals and a little brown bag or a backpack to dress it down. The second dress is only £22 from Asos!
                          

The third designer dress is a tropical dress with cut-out detailing on the shoulders from Ted Baker. The dress is £149 and is only available in the one colour. The dupe dress is only £18 from Asos and is a stunning off the shoulder casual dress. Both would be perfect for casual events and the Ted Baker dress can be dressed up for a more sophisticated evening look.                            

I have linked each piece through the pictures. If you want more post like this let me know! Don't forgot to check out my other social media!

Instagram: www.instagram.com/styled_by_rosiep
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChUmJKsQnfj_DvtLg3_lPAw
Twitter: www.twitter.com/rosie_pickering 

Comments

  1. I think you should do more designer dupes but more variety.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment