Oh Polly

Over the past week I've been introduced to some new brands that are out of this world and I have to Say Oh Polly is hands down my favourite. I'm astonished at how low the prices are for the quality of the clothing. I always struggle to find clothing that fits well on my waist, hips and bum and all the dresses I bought fit me perfect which I couldn't be happier about.

First of is the most perfect grey skin tight midi dress . I was nervous for this dress to come as i was paranoid it would hug me in all the wrong places and make me look chunkier. I was wrong! This dress made me feel so confident as soon as I put it on. It fits amazing and is so breathable unlike many other wet look dresses. I also love the fact that its really supportive around my boobs. Having E cup boobs makes it difficult to wear dresses without a bra but this dress offers enough support so I'm able to do it and not need any tape to keep them in. The colour of the dress is such a lovely tone, finding nice grey tones can be difficult as they can be too light or too dark or look almost dirty.
 

The next dress is a red satin mini dress which is almost identical to a dress Selena Gomez wore on a red carpet. When the dress arrived I wasn't sure if it would be long enough to cover my bum or to fit my boobs properly but it turned out that it does fit but I would like it to fit a little better but that was due to be being bloated. The dress itself is a really delicate number that with a nice tan and some black heels would look out of this world. All eyes would be on you. 

The third dress is a little strapless teal dress with lace detailing on the sides which is an absolute bargain costing only £12!! The material is do soft against your skin and is an all round comfy dress. It doesn't restrict your movements like some dresses do. Teal is my favourite colour and I love how the colours complements my skin tone. The colour is also a very slimming colour which for a light colour is rare as its usually darker tones that have a slimming effect.
 

Overall the entire experience shopping on Oh Polly was a pleasant one and for the price of the clothing and shipping you really are getting some amazing deals. The shipping time was also super quick with me getting the clothes the next day even though I paid for standard delivery. I really would recommend this brand to anyone as its definitely my new favourite. 

Comments