Curio.io: The Perfect Christmas Present


If you follow my blog you'll know I'm a law student and along with blogging full time I find it difficult to find time for simple things like reading the newspaper which a lot of other students also struggle to do, but it's a huge part of the course that's why this present idea post will focus on Curio.io which is an app that is full of the latest news articles but in audio form.


A subscription to this app would make a great present for someone who's busy and on the move a lot but like to keep up to date on current events purchasing a subscription for them would make a great Christmas gift. Since I started using the app, I've been able to keep up to date on current events, I can catch up when I'm working on blog posts, traveling or just relaxing. Being able to keep up to date with current events helps me a lot with my studies which is why I think this present is perfect for students. Personally, I think this would make a great present for most people, keeping up to date with current events is always a good thing to do. 
So, if you know anyone who is interested in current events whose constantly on the go a subscription with this app would be a great present idea that's a little different to the more common gifts. 

Check Curio.io here: https://curio.onelink.me/PtA1/styledbyrosiep

My Links:
Instagram@styled_by_rosiep

Collaboration enquiries: styledbyrosiep@gmail.com  

Comments