Beer Me Now: The Perfect Christmas Present

I've decided as we run up to Christmas, I would start posting some of my favourite present ideas starting with one of my favourites which is a beer subscription box I couldn't think of a better present for my dad or grandad. It's a great present for anyone who has an interest in beer, they come with a wide selection of drinks, what's better than a present that allows you to try new things of something you already love? 

Now let me give you a little more information on Beer Me Now, the company sell subscription boxes which are delivered every month at the moment it's only £25 for 8 bottles! All the beer is brewed in the UK and your box will contain a mix of beers including; pale ales, browns, ambers and more although if you or the person you purchase the subscription for have a preference the guys who run it are more than happy to tailor the box for you. Not only are they super helpful with this they also understand that everyone has a different budget so unlike many subscription boxes you don't have to receive them once a month, you can receive them every other month or even every quarter. 
  If you wanted to purchase a one-off box to give as a gift, they offer a special beer hamper which would make the perfect present, this is what I went for and I was extremely impressed when it arrived with the selection that arrived. They offer three different hampers, the craft beer hamper which is only £26 and includes 6 beers, branded glass, bottle opener and a snack, the ultimate craft beer hamper only £46 15 beers, branded glass, bottle opener and a snack, and finally the cider hamper which is only £26 and includes 6 ciders, branded glass, bottle opener and a snack.

If you'd like to purchase from beer me now I will include their links below. 

My Links:
Instagram@styled_by_rosiep

Collaboration enquiries: styledbyrosiep@gmail.com  


Comments