Beauty on a budget: Keep your skin hydrated for less than £8 with drug store/ supermarket products

It's getting to the time of year when the weather begins to change and we experience harsher weather, if you're like me this takes its toll on your skin and makes it extremely dry. I've spent years looking for products that will help keep my skin hydrated and smooth with no luck until last year. Last year I stumbled across a couple of products that have kept my skin hydrated all through the year and been a bit of a life saver throughout winter.

These products are super inexpensive and the three of them together only cost around £8! I wanted to find products that were good value, when I found them I was an unemployed student so I didn't want to spend a large amount on products. The products include an overnight mask, a face mask and face wipes.

Price: £1.99 Superdrug 
Out of the three products this is definitely my favourite, I can see a difference straight away after using it. As its a facemask its not something I use all the time but when my skin is feeling a little worse than usual or if I'm feeling down they always make me feel better. My skin always goes dry when I get my period so I use this mask at least once a month and it has never failed me yet. It leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated, I also find the process of facemask really relaxing so it not only helps my skin feel better but I feel better in myself after a nice little 15 minutes relaxing with it on. 

Price: £5 ( currently on sale for £4)
This little mask is wonderful, again I don't use it all the time because when ever I feel my skin getting a bi dry putting it on before bed for a night or two completely clears it up. When I first purchased it m face was covered in dry skin and it took a week of using it before bed every night to clear it up, before this I'd tried a variety of different products some of them being expensive and they either did nothing or made it worse so this is a product I would highly recommend. 


Product three: Primark argan facial cleansing wipes 
Price: £1 for two packets 
I use these wipes almost everyday before bed to take off any makeup or to just cleanse my skin before I go to bed, I'm very sensitive with what wipes I can use on my face as my skin tends to react to most makeup wipes. I've found that these wipes are really soft and gentle on my skin, they helped take off any dirt and makeup on my skin while leaving it hydrated. They also smell amazing, some wipes can smell a bit too perfumed for my liking but I find that these have a really nice smell to them. 

These products all work really well for me when my skin is dry and I would highly recommend to anyone that they try them all. I understand what works for one person may not work for another but at such low prices I would definitely say they are all worth testing out! 


My Links:
Instagram@styled_by_rosiep

Collaboration enquiries: styledbyrosiep@gmail.com 


Comments