Back To Uni Wardrobe

My university wardrobe essentials are pretty simple, like most I dress comfy for University some times I get pretty close to crossing the just rolled out of bed look line when aiming for casual. I like to be comfortable so I can chill out in lectures and be relaxed while learning. Doing a Law degree is a lot of work and I find that I enjoy lectures more the comfier I am. I also feel like I can take in more information when I'm not focusing on other things like how I look, which is why for me my go to outfit for uni is the rather unglamorous combo of leggings and an over sized hoodie you can't go wrong. My current go to outfit is a simple cropped jumper and leggings. My favourite jumper being a mustard cropped jumper from primark which was a bargain for only £5! 

For me Uni isn't about looking good but for some people it is and if you want to look good for uni then you do that! let me know your go to uni outfit and whether or not you like to go simple or glam for uni.


Comments