5 Year Bucket List

So today I had an interview for a new job and one of the questions I got asked was where do I see myself in the future? This got me thinking after the interview about random things I would love to do, accomplish or even buy in the next five years. I've decided to create a little bucket list of these things, I'm not including anything such as goal in work or anything too serious like buying a house ect just little fun things.


  1. Enter a 10k run and finish in a good time, 
  2. Travel to at least three new places 
  3. Try at least one new food item/ meal a month
  4. Learn to cook a new meal a month 
  5. Eat better 
  6. Get a new puppy 
  7. Do more for charity 
  8. Own a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes 
  9. Improve my makeup skills 
  10. Fly in a hot air balloon 
  11. Learn another language 
  12. Do a colour run 
  13. Learn to play an instrument 
  14. Finish university with a high grade 
  15. Grow my blog 
These are just a couple of things I want to do. Bellow are my favourite bucket list ideas you guys sent me. 

  1. Visit the Grand Canyon 
  2. Tell someone I love them once a day 
  3. Run the New York Marathon 
  4. Learn to surf 
  5. Travel with friends 
  6. Make new friends 
  7. Spend a night in a tree house 
  8. Build a tree house 
  9. Visit a drive in theatre 

Comments