Why I Will Never Shop At Very Uk Again!

I never thought I'd be writing such a negative review about a company on my blog but since my experience with very started I have spoke to a number of other people who have had similar experiences to me and for such a large company it just isn't ok to treat any customer like that.

So let's get in to why I feel this way, around two weeks ago I ordered a new bed and was told it would be delivered the following Wednesday, I ordered on the Saturday. So on the Wednesday I took down my current bed and got rid of it. Around lunchtime I got a call from the delivery company saying it wouldnt be delivered today as they had not received the goods from very and they would keep me updated. I then phoned very to find out what was happening but was told it would in fact be delivered that day and that the company had my bed which was a complete lie. The lady on the phone also reassured me that she just spoke to the delivery company while I was on hold and they have confirmed the delivery would be the Wednesday. So that was two complete lies in one phone call.
So obviously the bed didn't arrive on the Wednesday so I found myself ringing the customer service team once again on the Thursday. I was left on hold for half an hour then the person I spoke to basically refused to put me through to a manager, not a very good way to deal with a first time customer at all. I finally got put through to a manager who put me on hold straight away and was left on hold for over half an hour for the line to just then go dead and to be cut off. So I phones back once again and was put on hold numerous times once again and lied to again. They then told me my bed would be delivered today over two weeks after I placed my order and guess what its not coming. Once again I have been lied to by the company. They have now come up with the excuse that the bed is out of stock but if you recall what i said above they've already told me numerous times that the delivery company have my bed. I'm now being told I have to wait till around the 7th July till it will be delivered. This means I have been left with out a bed to sleep in for around a month. I've been constantly lied to and fobbed off by the company and received no apology. I've been made to sleep on a sofa for a month and at this rate it will be a lot longer. I wouldn't be so angry and disappointed in the company if the item wasn't something so big an expensive. I've had numerous people contact me saying they have been through the exact same thing. On top of all the lies and horrible customer service the current lie im being told about the bed being out of stock doesn't stand up because it's in stock on the website and had been since I placed my order.
For such a large company to treat a new customer so bad is disgusting and it clearly is not the first time they have treated new and old customers like this so it won't be the last. I'd advice anyone to stay away purely for the fact the customer service team don't hesitate to lie to you. You clearly can't trust the company and those who work for it. Hopefully I will finally get the item I have paid for but it isn't looking likely right now. I hope none of my followers ever get treated so poorly by any company. Customer service is key in any company and even more for such a large company and they just don't have it in place. It's clear they are just after your money.

Comments